-(1ATR)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mullet hunter

2 posters

Go down

mullet hunter Empty mullet hunter

Post  mullet hunter Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:32 pm

First off, I think you guys run a couple of great servers. They run smooth and the best thing is, your rules don't allow for fucktards. Here is the situation that got me banned (00:13:d4:e1:CD:70) I let my nephew play on my account when he came to my house awhile back. I started him out on the coop maps because I thought it might be easier since he didn't have any experience and he's young. I taught him a few basics for the map like how to use the jav, but I guess I neglected to mention that the mk-19 couldn't kill tanks. I was looking over his shoulder every once in awhile to see how he was doing, but I was outside for a few minutes when it happened. So having never played before, he thought he could kill the tanks with the mk-19 and he used up ammo. It would be nice if the ban could be lifted because like I said, you guys run some titties servers. If it's lifted, I'll make sure that if my nephew plays on one of my accounts again, he knows everything there is to know about the map and I'll be sure to babysit him a bit better.

mullet hunter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

mullet hunter Empty BAN LIFTED

Post  -(1ATR)-Nubbie Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Mullet Hunter that has happened to other players before in the past. Thank you for the compliments!! I have played alot with your clan and haven't had any problems with until now except getting my but kicked. Gonna go lift ban now. And by the way we have 3 servers now..
-(1ATR)-Nubbie
-(1ATR)-Nubbie
Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

mullet hunter Empty Re: mullet hunter

Post  mullet hunter Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Thank you!

mullet hunter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-14