-(1ATR)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CDC ALERT ..................

4 posters

Go down

CDC ALERT .................. Empty CDC ALERT ..................

Post  1ATRCOOPER Thu May 29, 2008 8:05 pm

CDC ALERT

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

It is exactly for the reasons mentioned above that I keep a number of personal-size doses of Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (Beer) on hand. Sometimes I even use it without being exposed to Weary Overload Recreational Killer, in order to try to keep my immunization intact.
1ATRCOOPER
1ATRCOOPER
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://www.bagfiller.com

Back to top Go down

CDC ALERT .................. Empty Re: CDC ALERT ..................

Post  Cooper Thu May 29, 2008 8:25 pm

TO LATE, im already infected, Im taking Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter in great ammounts but it doesnt do anything, well it does some but not what it supposed to be doing, i think icon8
Only 1 remedy left: at4
Cooper
Cooper
Admin

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post  -(1ATR)-Salvage Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:18 am

Chevy wrote:TO LATE, im already infected, Im taking Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter in great ammounts but it doesnt do anything, well it does some but not what it supposed to be doing, i think icon8
Only 1 remedy left: at4

Sad but true I too have had this infection for years, crybaby Increases the dose of Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter beer add one Vintage alliterative desperately known antidote or (vodka) drink and call in, in the morning tooth lao hehe

-(1ATR)-Salvage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  -(1ATR)-Snuff Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 pm

Good 1 Coop.
-(1ATR)-Snuff
-(1ATR)-Snuff

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum