-(1ATR)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3

3 posters

Go down

Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 Empty Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3

Post  1ATRCOOPER Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 am

Ok here it is, me and 6 Guns were on Skype last night, we both use XP, and Deploy Client.

Are servers filters are set the same. He is seeing 120+ servers, I am seeing 7 servers.
As if we are in 2 different V of AA3. After checking we both confirm they are same V
[numbers}.. We both DL game from same place.

So he gets on a server and I use consul to open his IP and I get a pop up window saying “that server is on a different V” on AA3 that I have.

Can any one tell me why I have a different V than everyone else? And how to fix it?

Also I did check to see if I had any game up-dates and DC up-dates and there was none.

Thank you in advance, COOPER
1ATRCOOPER
1ATRCOOPER
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Location : Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 UnitedStates
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://www.bagfiller.com

Back to top Go down

Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 Empty Re: Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3

Post  -1ATR-Bear Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm not smart so I have nothing to add.

-GRRRRRRRR
-1ATR-Bear
-1ATR-Bear

Number of posts : 123
Location : Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 UnitedStates
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://www.vjworkshops.org/

Back to top Go down

Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 Empty AA3 versions

Post  -(1ATR)-ab4hl6 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm

A patch came out on the 24th he may have got it and you did not. This could also cause the server 's not to syn and you only get servers with the old patch. Of course this would mean as more of these servers get the patch the fewer servers available. But AA3 deploy client should upgrade to the patch on launch.
So this then could just be a pile of crap but tit sounds about right. It is new I can not even get support to get back to me with simple questions.
Good luck hope it gets resolved soon.
-(1ATR)-ab4hl6
-(1ATR)-ab4hl6

Number of posts : 76
Location : Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 Canada
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3 Empty Re: Need Help from the smart clan Members Please AA3

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down