-(1ATR)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and please help!

5 posters

Go down

Hello and please help! Empty Hello and please help!

Post  Codeman1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Hello i was on your server playing on there like i usually do and and 1ATR Sal_Vage was being very rude to me and was saying go away and Team Killing me. I just thought i should report this.

Codeman1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Hello and please help! Empty Re: Hello and please help!

Post  -(1ATR)-Salvage Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Please just follow the rules wasting ammo and shooting and throwing nades at players just does not work. punish

-(1ATR)-Salvage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Codeman1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 pm

1.I was not throwing grenades at you
2.Wasting ammo i was shooting enemy tanks...
3. Have admins look at Pb photos

Codeman1

Back to top Go down

Post  -(1ATR)-BeeeBeee Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 am

Codeman1 wrote:1.I was not throwing grenades at you
2.Wasting ammo i was shooting enemy tanks...
3. Have admins look at Pb photos

1. he didn't say at him he said " at players" Please don't do this. Friendly fire even if on accident generally angers the guys that are supposed have your back and they then tend to paint a target on it. nono

2. If you are shooting H2 ammo at the T-62 you are wasting ammo. H2 can't kill the T-62. If you are shooting H2 ammo at the BMP and missing then you are wasting ammo. There are 2 team members with Javlin's to take out the armor more effeciently. Pick one of these spots or request your team members to do their jobs. H2 ammo is better suited for clearing the Northern Courtyard buildings and towers not cleared by H1 prior to entry to take obj. A and taking out the BTR's. Just be careful of friendlies in the area. We don't call it the ROE gun for nothing. Smile

3. I'm not even sure how to view the PB photo's but really I think that you'll find Sal a reasonable and fair team mate. If everyone works as a team, performs their jobs and covers the guy next to them you will find you can complete the map in 4 - 5 minute rounds without casulities and minimum shots fired. Why minimum shots? For me it's less chance for friendly fire! I really think if a -(1ATR)- member trys to coach you a little on server rules and tactic's you'll find that if you listen to the advice you'll find you game play a much better experience. I don't think you'll find a one that won't help you if you ask for it and I'm sure if you just talk to Sal you'll find he'll work just as hard to help you as he would to get you to leave if you aren't being a team player. Please feel free to join and play on our sever anytime. Look for me and I'll help in anyway I can. I don't charge much either! beer
-(1ATR)-BeeeBeee
-(1ATR)-BeeeBeee

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.errarocks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Codeman1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:06 pm

LOL Sal A RESPONSIBLE PERSON UR JUST SUCKING UP TO HIM CUZ HE IS A CLAN MEMBER AND I WASNT WASTING AMMO IM NEW TO SNAKE PLAIN SO YAH ANY WAYS WHAT EVER!!!

Codeman1

Back to top Go down

Hello and please help! Empty Codeman

Post  -(1ATR)-6-guns Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 pm

I have to say up until your last post I was willing to give you the bennifit of the doubt. Now if I see you on our server and you do ONE thing I do not like I will ban you.

-(1ATR)-6-Guns
-(1ATR)-6-guns
-(1ATR)-6-guns

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post  -(1ATR)-BeeeBeee Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Codeman1 wrote:LOL Sal A RESPONSIBLE PERSON UR JUST SUCKING UP TO HIM CUZ HE IS A CLAN MEMBER AND I WASNT WASTING AMMO IM NEW TO SNAKE PLAIN SO YAH ANY WAYS WHAT EVER!!!

Ahhh! So that's how it is! Ok I was actually "sucking up" more to you. I figured you were a new player which is why the help was offered. Yes Sal is a clan member but he would've gotten the same response from me no matter what tag we wear. Sal is a proven player and team member. You have just demonstrated you don't understand the concept and proven that somewhere out there a village is missing their idiot.
Thanks for stopping by though. It was entertaining for a while.
-(1ATR)-BeeeBeee
-(1ATR)-BeeeBeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Codeman1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:50 pm

wow lol this clan doesnt really have rules trying to report what one of your clan members did and i get blamed....

Codeman1

Back to top Go down

Post  -1ATR-Bear Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 am

Bee, you are being way too diplomatic, I would have just kicked this guy on sight.

Another rule, don't smart off to admin (or any clan members for that matter)!

-Bear
-1ATR-Bear
-1ATR-Bear

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://www.vjworkshops.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  -(1ATR)-BeeeBeee Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 am

The statement that got me to start playing on the -(1ATR)- servers in the first place was "The don't be stupid rule applys here!"
I've always loved that. Watching other clans argue over rules for their server or adding to the list until you couldn't tell what was being said in game for the contantly scrolling list of rules has been frustraiting when it should be so simple. I went through it in -=NNC=- when we had a server. I declined admin rights because of it. It was to complicated. The don't be stupid rule pretty much says it all if you have a clue in the first place. I think it applys here but I wasn't in game with them to help Sal out. I was awaiting for that opportunity but I think it has been settled. If not it will be.
-(1ATR)-BeeeBeee
-(1ATR)-BeeeBeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Codeman1 Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Guys last cuple days ago ive been thinking doesnt matter to me anymore well im gona wont be on forums anymore Wink

Codeman1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum