-(1ATR)-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snakeplain suggested strategy

4 posters

Go down

Snakeplain suggested strategy Empty Snakeplain suggested strategy

Post  -1ATR-Bear Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:42 am

For those of you new to our server I thought I might give a few ideas of how we like to do things at 1ATR. When playing Snakeplain, the 1ATR clans usually follows this general strategy…

JAV player drives H1 and parks on top of West hilltop. Gunner in H1 starts clearing fort rooftop (check for spotter at your left, get him first). Driver in H1 gets out and JAVs T62 tank. Snipers might want to set up on East hilltop to assist clearing roof and spotters around the valley. Once roof clear, call out so driver can head out. If any enemy RPGs escaped the 50, let the other players know which ones.

H2 takes off and heads straight for BMP tank (best to zig-zag when getting close so tank doesn’t get off clear shot). Gunner in H2 fires at BMP, should be able to hit on the move if good driver. H2 then heads over to clean-up BTRs at their spawn (north side of map).

H1 heads to South door once roof clear. If additional riders in H1, they get out to breach door, if no extra riders, then driver uses breach to gain entrance (occasionally door is already open – if so, drive straight in). Once inside, gunner in H1 clears out remaining E gathered in the courtyard.

H2 driver heads to East door once BTRs are dead. Again, if additional riders, they breach, if not, the driver is to breach. Enter courtyard and fire MK19 into each window and open door. This should clear up any E hiding near objective A.

Once both gunners give the clear sign, OK for A & C objectives. At this point, it’s a free-for-all, first come first serve. However at some point, someone will need to call out that they are heading for D so if any other players want to ride along, they can. Always best to take more than one player incase E are present at D.

Keep in mind, we welcome new players and you are not required to follow this strategy, it’s just a suggestion and you might understand when the 1ATR players go straight to work.

Also, we do not always follow this strategy, sometimes we deviate because we like to have fun too.

Lastly, I would once again to lay out the rules of our servers:

• Do not jump from moving Hummers
• Do not take POW weapons unless you are POW
• Most important, do not be stupid

Good luck and have fun.

-Bear

PS, remember... it's just a game and DO HAVE FUN! poke

PPS, 1ATR gang, did I forget anything? klets
-1ATR-Bear
-1ATR-Bear

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://www.vjworkshops.org/

Back to top Go down

Snakeplain suggested strategy Empty small mix-up

Post  1ATRCOOPER Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:09 pm

H1 to east door, H2 to north door.

Great post thankx donder
1ATRCOOPER
1ATRCOOPER
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://www.bagfiller.com

Back to top Go down

Snakeplain suggested strategy Empty Re: Snakeplain suggested strategy

Post  -1ATR-Bear Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Oh yes, good catch Cooper. Better not ask me to drive. cherry
-1ATR-Bear
-1ATR-Bear

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://www.vjworkshops.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:27 am

Good post Bear, i made it a sticky
Cooper
Cooper
Admin

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  A_Tang Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 am

Sometimes I notice that the T62 is behind defilade just SW of the fort and the best position for H1 and a Jav gunner to be is the hill just NNW of the fort. The Jav can shoot the T62 and the 50 gunner can cover the lookout towers at the fort, and put fires down on the courtyard to some degree.

A_Tang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down